Sonntag, 19. August 2012

With Full Force

The With Full Force festival was my next one! It's a three-day festival in Roitzschjora near Leipzig with a musical range from punk, rock, hardcore right up to death metal and everything lying inbetween. Since this is my favorite festival in germany and me going there kinda every year - I have been really looking forward to it and I've been so happy when I received the photo-accreditation. The festival was from the 29th June to the 1st of July 2012 and I went there on thursday with a bunch of my friends and we camped there till sunday. The weather was freaky and I nearly collapsed because of the heat just to be nearly strucked by lightning on saturday night (the funny part is: Heavenshallburn played at the time when the storm began xD the not so funny part is: many people were hurt because of a lightning strike). I didn't take as much portraits as I would've liked to but at the end of the day it was ok and I had so much fun. All told it was an awesome and eventful weekend :D






And the obligatory visitor's portrait ;)





















With Full Force 2012


Next weekend I'm going to be at the Chiemsee Reggae Summer festival! I am all geared up to go there!

Stay tuned ;) next post will be about Juicy Beats!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen