Montag, 13. August 2012

Schumannfest

Even before the Reload Festival I have been at the Schumannfest. It's a festival for classical music in Düsseldorf and it's dedicated to Robert Schumann (hence the name ;)). Unlike most of the other festivals, the Schumannfest wasn't Open Air - it took place in various buildings in Düsseldorf like the Tonhalle. I went there on the 29th and 30th May and I have been really exited because I have been afraid that most of the visitors wouldn't participate in my project. But I was wrong. There were so many friendly and open-minded people who were willingly taking part and another surprise was, that there were so many young people. I'm very glad that I had the chance to photograph this festival because now I got a lot of various portraits of interesting people.
And of course - one of the portraits:





















Schumannfest 2012


Stay tuned ;) next post will be about the With Full Force festival!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen